: Friday, February 7th
- 7pm in Parish Activities Center
- ALL candidates and Sponsors MUST ATTEND!
- Dress is casual
- Saturday, February 8th
- the mass will start at 10:30am
- candidates and sponsors must report to Parish Activities Center by 9:30am
Guidelines For Dress:
Male Candidates and Sponsors
- dress shirt and tie, with dress pants and shoes. Jacket is optional but very strongly recommended.
Female Candidates and Sponsors
- dresses, dress pants or skirts of modest length. A good measure is that the skirt is no shorter than where the finger-tips land on the thigh. Tops must cover shoulders and cleavage. If dresses or blouses have "spaghetti straps" they must be covered with a sweater. Dress shoes must be worn- no flip-flops.
.Saint Project , a saint you spiritually connect with.
- 10/12 preliminary questions
- 10/26 rough draft / outline before homeroom bell rings
- 12/5 presentations
- Service logs are due on the last day of 1st, 2nd and 3rd quarter. 4th quarter logs are due 2 weeks before the last day of school.
Click on the links below for required documentation.
There is no set amount of hours per quarter; however, service must be done each quarter. Students must turn in service hour time sheet and reflection sheet by the end of each quarter.
Service Hours - Guidelines
Service Hours - Time Sheet
Service Hour - Reflection